SPECIAL RECREATION SERVICES INC.
Home and Community Based Services
A well renowned Non-profit organization serving Houston and surrounding areas since 1987.
©2012 - All Rights Reserved - Special Recreation Services, INC- Site Maintained by SRS IT dept.
TEXAS HOME LIVING (TxHmL)
The Texas Home Living program provides selected essential services and supports to people with an intellectual disability or a related condition who live in their own home or their family's home.
*The Consumer Directed Services (CDS) option is available for this program.
WHAT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED?
- Adaptive Aids
- Day Habilitation (Day Program)
- Behavioral Support
- Community Support
- Dental Treatment
- Minor Home Modifications
- Employment Assistance
- Specialized Therapies
- Supported Employment
WHO CAN GET SERVICES?
- There is no age limit.
- You must be determined eligible for Medicaid services before enrolling in the program.
- You must meet specified functional criteria, including having a determination of an intellectual disability made in accordance with state law or having been diagnosed by a physician as having a related condition with an IQ of 75 or below.
- You must live in your own home or your family's home.
- You cannot be enrolled in another Medicaid waiver program.
- Your income and resources may not exceed specified limits.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR SERVICES?
Contact your local authority.
Special Recreation Services, Inc.